My Daily Camp in Paris
Live in Paris? Work for us during school vacations!
We offer short-term employment in Paris, at our English-language day camps.
- All counselors must live in Paris.
- The majority of positions are reserved for BAFA-holders (this is a French childcare certification), as per governmental regulations. If you do not have the BAFA, please consider applying to work at overnight camps.
- Please apply using the Day Camp Counselor application.
- If you do not have a BAFA, upload your professional reference in the place of that required document.
Conditions of Employment
- No travel defrayal within Paris to the day camp locations.
- No housing provided.
- Counselors arrive at 7:45am, campers start arriving at 8:00am.
- Working day ends at 6:30pm.
What does a counselor do at My Daily Camp?
As a counselor your job is to join in, have fun and immerse the campers in English. To really enjoy the experience it is important to familiarise yourself with the position at our camps
- Make camp a safe environment for the campers under your care.
- Plan and lead fun activities in English.
- Plan and lead Engligh classes.
- Implement French childcare regulations & cultural standards.
- Only speak in English.
- Work as a part of a team with the other counselors!
- Communicate clearly with campers and helping campers communicate with you.
- Plan, prepare, and teach ESL class with classes divided by age.
- Plan and lead activities.
- Manage a group of children.
- Supervise and eat lunch with the campers whilst speaking in English.
- Assist with camper drop off and departure.
- Bring your experience and skills to the team.
- Complete necessary paperwork (lesson plans, activity plans, etc).
Paris Day Camp Dates
(recruitment open in late autumn 2021)
April 23 - May 06
July 09 - July 29
October 22 - November 4
- We organize one paid preparation day the Saturday before the first camp session. All counselors must be available.
- Working days are from Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays (day camp closed).