My Daily Camp
Come take part in a unique experience working as a Language Counselor at our day camp in Paris!
As a day camp counselor your job is make each day fun and immerse the campers in English. Before applying please ensure you match the criteria below.
- All the Applicant Requirements are the same as for our other camps, read more here.
- All counselors must live in Paris.
- Please specify you are applying for the day camp in Paris in your letter of motivation.
Conditions of Employment
- No travel defrayal within Paris to the day camp location.
- No housing provided.
- Working day begins at 7:30AM or 8:30AM (rotation).
- Working day ends at 6:30PM.
What does a language counselor do at My Daily Camp?
As a camp counselor your job is to join in, have fun and immerse the campers in English. To really enjoy the experience it is important to familiarise yourself with the position at our camps
- Make camp a fun and safe environment for the campers under your care.
- Implement French childcare regulations & cultural standards.
- Only speak in English.
- Work as a part of a team!
- Communicating clearly with campers and helping campers communicate with you.
- Planning, preparing, and participating in the camp program (ESL classes, & activities)
- Team brainstorming according to the weekly theme
- Bring your experience and skills to the team
- Completing necessary paperwork (lesson plans, camper language reviews, etc)
American Village 2019 Day camp Dates
|SPRING DATES||SUMMER DATES||AUTUMN DATES|
|April 23 – May 3||July 08 – July 26||October 21 – October 31|
- We organize one paid preparation day the weekend before the camp begins.
- Working days are from Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays (day camp closed)