My Daily Camp in Paris
Next English day camp opening :
April 23 - May 06, 2022
Looking for longer work? Apply to work in our overnight camps, located in the French countryside, open from March onward. See the dates >
What we look for in a counselor
- Dates : April vacation, summer vacation, Toussaint school vacations
- Locations : Paris 15 Arrondissement, Paris 11 Arrondissement, Verrières le Buisson (Essonne - 91370)
- Diploma: BAFA Certificate (French childcare certificate)
- English level : fluent
- French use : low to none
- Qualifications : read more >
Important to know
- All counselors must live in Paris / Ile-de-France.
- If you do not have a BAFA, upload a professional reference in the place of that document. But please consider working at our overnight camps.
Conditions of Employment
- No travel defrayal to the day camp location.
- No housing provided.
- Counselors arrive at 7:45am, campers start arriving at 8:00am.
- Working day ends at 6:30pm.
- Work Monday - Friday, excluding French bank holidays.
- Lunch included.
Day Camp Dates
April 23 - May 06
July 09 - July 29
October 22 - November 4
- We organize one paid preparation day the Saturday before the first camp session. All counselors must be present.
What does a counselor do at My Daily Camp?
As a counselor your job is to join in, have fun and immerse the campers in English. To really enjoy the experience it is important to familiarise yourself with the position at our camps
- Make camp a safe environment for the campers under your care.
- Plan and lead fun activities in English.
- Plan and lead Engligh classes.
- Implement French childcare regulations & cultural standards.
- Only speak in English.
- Work as a part of a team with the other counselors!
- Communicate clearly with campers and helping campers communicate with you.
- Plan, prepare, and teach ESL class with classes divided by age.
- Plan and lead activities.
- Manage a group of children.
- Supervise and eat lunch with the campers whilst speaking in English.
- Assist with camper drop off and departure.
- Bring your experience and skills to the team.
- Complete necessary paperwork (lesson plans, activity plans, etc).