My Daily Camp in Paris
Live in Paris? Work for us during school vacations!
We offer short-term employment in Paris, at our English-language day camps. These locations are only open during April, summer and October school vacations.
- All the Applicant Requirements are the same as for our other camps, read more here.
- All counselors must live in Paris.
- Please specify you are applying for the day camps in Paris in your letter of motivation.
Conditions of Employment
- No travel defrayal within Paris to the day camp locations.
- No housing provided.
- Working day begins at 7:30AM or 8:30AM (rotation).
- Working day ends at 6:30PM.
What does a counselor do at My Daily Camp?
As a counselor your job is to join in, have fun and immerse the campers in English. To really enjoy the experience it is important to familiarise yourself with the position at our camps
- Make camp a safe environment for the campers under your care.
- Plan and lead fun activities in English.
- Plan and lead Engligh classes.
- Implement French childcare regulations & cultural standards.
- Only speak in English.
- Work as a part of a team with the other counselors!
- Communicate clearly with campers and helping campers communicate with you.
- Plan, prepare, and teach ESL class with classes divided by age.
- Plan and lead activities.
- Manage a group of children.
- Supervise and eat lunch with the campers whilst speaking in English.
- Assist with camper drop off and departure.
- Bring your experience and skills to the team.
- Complete necessary paperwork (lesson plans, activity plans, etc).
American Village 2020 Day camp Dates
|SPRING DATES||SUMMER DATES||AUTUMN DATES|
|October 17 – October 30|
- We organize one paid preparation day the Saturday before the first camp session. All counselors must be available.
- Working days are from Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays (day camp closed).