Packing List for Camp
Below is a suggested packing list for camp! Plan on dressing in sporty-casual clothes, you will be active all day!
- Nacel is not responsible for lost or theft. Therefore, avoid bringing expensive personal items, and never leave them lying around camp.
- We discourage bringing excess luggage if you travel through Paris - the Paris metro is full of stairs.
|- One full cold-weather outfit
- 7 short-sleeved shirts & 1 sweatshirt/fleece
- 2 pairs of comfortable shorts
- 10 undergarments, 1 pajama
- 1 “nice” outfit for camp dance or days off
- Athletic shoes & sandals
- Toiletries, towel, washcloth & shower flip flops
- A wristwatch (not a phone)
- An alarm clock
- Water bottle
- Small backpack
|- A suitcase lock
- Travel adapter
- A book for waiting in transport
- A baseball cap
- A digital camera
- Your musical instrument
- American/British cultural items
Spring or Fall
- Scarf & hat
- Very warm pants
June & August
- A swimsuit (all camps except Le Canal)
Staff Dress Guidelines
Staff appearance guidelines include daily hygiene, a tidy appearance and appropriate sporty casual attire. We furnish one, free staff T-shirt per counselor. This T-shirt is required on arrival day, departure day, and on any field trips. You will also wear your camp nametag every day at camp; this helps campers remember your nickname. We call it a passport! The kids wear them, too. A replacement staff T-shirt costs 5 euros.
Download the Packing List
Click the button below for a copy of the above list: