We look for people who love working with children; people who are outgoing, creative, and organized! The success of our program relies on the enthusiasm and positive attitude of our staff.
Our camps are open from March - August, & for two weeks at the end of October.
- Our counselors must love to work with children, understanding that is requires a lot of patience, a ton of energy and the ability to lead by example at all times.
- We hire native anglophones with first-hand knowledge of US American culture, or French, BAFA-certified counselors who speak English.
- We seek fun people who take initiative, and who like to make even the most mundane things fun.
- We look for people with a diverse skill range to bring spunk and originality to our program! Counselors cannot be stage-shy, as they are often in front of the group.
- The majority of our counselors are recent college graduates or college students.