We hire native anglophone or French people who love working with children; people who are outgoing, creative, and organized! The success of our program relies on the enthusiasm and positive attitude of our staff.
- They are patient and understanding.
- They have first-hand knowledge of US American culture or British Culture.
- The are Initiative-takers, team players, and creative leaders who like to make even the most mundane things fun!
- They are able to "disconnect" from internet, smartphones, and social networks.
- They are not stage-shy!
- The majority of our counselors are recent college graduates or college students.
Our camps are open from March - August, & for two weeks at the end of October.
See if you meet the criteria for applying by reading the applicant requirement page.