We hire native anglophone or French people who love working with children; people who are outgoing, creative, and organized! The success of our program relies on the enthusiasm and positive attitude of our staff.
- Childcare requires endless patience and understanding.
- First-hand knowledge of US American culture is essential for all Language Counselors.
- Initiative-takers, team players, and creative leaders who like to make even the most mundane things fun make AWESOME counselors.
- Counselors cannot be stage-shy, as they are often in front of the group.
- The majority of our counselors are recent college graduates or college students.
Our camps are open from March - August, & for two weeks at the end of October.
See if you meet the criteria for applying by reading the applicant requirement page.