We hire native anglophone or French people who love working with children; people who are outgoing, creative, and organized! The success of our program relies on the enthusiasm and positive attitude of our staff.
- Childcare requires endless patience and understanding.
- First-hand knowledge of US American culture is essential for all Language Counselors.
- Initiative-takers, team players, and creative leaders who like to make even the most mundane things fun make AWESOME counselors.
- Counselors cannot be stage-shy, as they are often in front of the group.
- The majority of our counselors are recent college graduates or college students.
- Counselors must be able to "disconnect" from internet, smartphones, and social networks. You cannot use these things during the workday, as smartphones or cells are not allowed in front of the children.
Our camps are open from March - August, & for two weeks at the end of October.
See if you meet the criteria for applying by reading the applicant requirement page.